10.02.2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Hello there! I've had a crazy week -- four papers due in four days -- and it's only halfway through! The last (and longest) paper is due tonight so I'm spending the rest of today editing until I'm blue in the face! #englishmajorprobs

I just wanted pop by for a moment to say happy October!! 


This is going to be such a busy month with so many fun things happening! From fall break, to football games, to getting my Clemson ring (eep!), and my sorority's biggest function of the year, October may just win the 'Best Month of 2013' award! Here are a few of my favorite things about this exciting month [via my Autumn Pinterest board]

1. Hocus Pocus (and all halloween movies in general!)


2. Cozy Sweaters + Coffee


3. Pumpkins (and pumpkin carving!)


4. Halloween Decorations 


5. Crisp Mornings


What's your favorite part about October? Have a great Wednesday y'all! 

-Lanie W.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween! I celebrate it all month with Halloween/horror movies and pumpkins! Hocus Pocus is top of the list on my movie along side The Nightmare Before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!