10.25.2013

Friday Randoms

Happy weekend y'all! Can you believe today marks exactly two months until Christmas?? I am not loving how fast this year seems to be flying by. This week has been busy and full of fun things- the biggest of which was receiving my Clemson University Class Ring last night!

The ring is a huge time honored tradition for upperclassmen here at Clemson, and I am beyond proud to finally have one of my own! My mom graduated from Clemson in 1984 and I'll graduate in 2014 exactly 30 years later- how's that for following in someone's footsteps!


Earlier this week I wrote an article for Modern Magnolias about how to wear winter white- go check it out! 


Lastly, C. Wonder is having a Friends and Family sale with 30% off your entire purchase! I've fallen in love with this fun brand lately and can't wait to score a few items I've had my eye on!


That's all I've got! I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend!

-Lanie W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!