9.16.2013

Old Navy Fall 2013

I vividly remember the days when Old Navy was simply the place were everyone bought those screen printed American Flag t-shirts each Fourth of July. In the past few years they have made tremendous leaps and bounds with their designs and are now one of my go-to stores for stylish, affordable clothing.

I posted about their Fall 2012 collection (and how it was so similar to J. Crew) last year, but I may love their Fall 2013 collection even more! There are so many great items from quilted jackets, to suede booties, to skinny cords- I love it all!

Old Navy Fall '13

The colors and textures in this collection are just gorgeous. So far I've gotten my hands on the olive green skinnies, turquoise blouse, and emerald flats- but my next purchase will definitely be the plum cords and the tan sweater dress! Have you been as obsessed with ON as I have lately? What pieces are your favorites? I can't wait to see what they do next!

-Lanie W.

2 comments:

  1. Such great fall picks!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i love ur blog...
    I would like to know normally those pictures, u edited it or u made it? thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!