7.19.2013

Current Wish-list

It seems that my wish-list is always a mile long. Right now I'm lusting over a few specific items that would really round out my wardrobe-


7/18/13 Wish List

1.  Design Darling Mr. & Mrs. Muse Mug - How precious are these Design Darling mugs? I love drinking my morning coffee out of a snappy little cup, it makes mornings that much more fun!

2. AE Double Zip Suede Bootie- So I haven't shopped at American Eagle in probably close to five years, but I randomly clicked over to their website a couple of weeks ago and saw these and have been obsessed ever since. They're pretty much the perfect bootie for fall, and at a reasonable price! I can't wait to get my hands on these.

3. Trench Coat- I don't have a link for this item because I am still searching for the perfect one. If any of y'all have a trench that you love let me know where you got it! This is one of those *must have* items for any woman's closet that I am dying for.

4. Design Darling Tortoiseshell Necklace- I've had my eye on this necklace for over a year now, so I think that's a pretty good sign that I need it. I would love to pair it with button downs or sweaters when the weather turns chilly!

5. Gap 1969 Sexy Boyfriend Jeans- Need. Need. Need. I want to order them online but am unsure about what size I should get. I'm looking forward to tax free weekend so I can try these pretties on in store and find which ones are perfect for me!

6. Gap Leather Ballet Flat- Neutral flats are a necessity to any girls wardrobe, and these are perfect to pair with jeans or a cute casual dress for class or a day of shopping!

So there you have it- my current wishlist. What are you lusting over these days? Let me know!

-Lanie W.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers!