4.08.2013

Top it Off

I've always loved hats. I think it's mainly because I have a big forehead and hats are helpful in camouflaging that. From baseball caps to panama hats to fedoras, spring is the perfect time to don this timeless accessory! I wish more ladies today wore hats like they did in the era of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.





Le sigh, so chic. This spring I've been noticing more and more fashionistas, bloggers, and celebrities stepping up their hat game. Panama hats, floppy sun hats, felt hats, baseball caps, fedoras, you name it; they're rocking them. 






A huge trend in the college world is monogrammed hats- both baseball and floppy. I have a white monogrammed baseball hat that I love to wear to the beach and pool. Before spring break I got a straw fedora from Target and hardly took it off all vacation, I think it just finishes an outfit off in the best way!

Baseball Hat: Summer 2011
Straw Fedora: Spring Break 2013
Straw Fedora: Spring Break 2013
 Do you love hats or are they not your thing? Can't wait for your feedback!

-Lanie W.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love hats but, never know when to wear or how to style them. Your straw fedora looks fab on you!

    -Amanda
    The Plaid Princess
    plaidandpreppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely takes a leap of faith to pull them off! I used to struggle but I just have to remind myself to be confident! :) Thanks for stopping by! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!