4.05.2013

Michael Kors Spring 2013

Y'all. I've said it once, I'll say it again: Michael Kors is a genius. If I was a designer (and a guy) I would so be him. He hits "American Chic" on the head in such a fun, playful way. He's like a younger, more trendy Ralph Lauren (who I also happen to adore). I did a post raving about his Fall 2012 collection and his Spring 2013 collection is just as amazing. The mix of bright preppy & primary colors with pristine whites, stripes, aviators, and of course his signature gold jewelry and aviators is beyond. In the  words of the one and only Rachel Zoe: I die.









I am especially loving the bags. Here's a few that caught my eye.



Jet Set Travel Tote:
And if money were not object.... The Large Miranda Natural Grained Tote.

Swoon. What are your favorite parts of the Spring collection? Do you adore it as much as I do? Can't wait to hear your top choices!

-Lanie W.

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers!