8.17.2012

Summer 2012- A Look Back

Happy Friday! This is officially the last weekend of summer for me- classes start this Wednesday the 22nd! With the lazy summer days winding down and the craziness of september looming I thought I would take a look back at the favorite parts of the past three months!


The best thing I did this summer by FAR was study abroad in Brussels, Belgium! This month long adventure in Europe (and the UK!) totally opened my eyes and satisfied my intense longing for world travel... For now anyways ;)



Once I got back home in mid June my summer consisted of spending time with friends and family, trips to my beach house, Atlanta, and Charleston, watching the Olympics, moving into my new apartment, and working a lot



It's been a great summer but I'm so ready for fall! What was the best part of your summer? Are you sad to see it go or as ready for pumpkin spice lattees, sweaters, and crisp air as I am?

Bring it on September!

-Lanie W.



3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via random blog hopping :) So cute, I just got back from Europe too! Looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you found it! And I really did, it was an amazing trip! I hope your's was as well! :) Thanks for stopping by! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers!