8.21.2012

First Day of School Outfit

Tomorrow I officially become an Junior and an "upperclassman" at Clemson University (sidenote: AHH!).  With the first day back to school being this week for many of us I thought I would post a look into to what I am planning on wearing and using during my first few days of class!


First Day Outfits


In class I like to keep my outfits simple and classic with a pop of color. On top I would go with an oxford shirt or breton striped tee toped with a pink Jackie Cardigan and for bottoms you can never go wrong with either navy or khaki basics!

School Supplies
My book bag isn't polka dotted but it is a navy with a pink monogram! I think it's going to be perfect for lugging my books to and from the library all semester. And I am so in love with my 2012-2013 Lilly Pulitzer Agenda! It even comes with bright whimsical stickers which make decorating and planning out each month just so much more fun. When it comes to writing utensils I am very loyal to the Sharpie brand. I hate using pencils and the Sharpie pens and highlighters are perfect for note taking and prepping for exams!

Are y'all ready for another school year to start? What are you planning on wearing for your FDO? Can't wait to hear your feedback!!

-Lanie W.

3 comments:

I love hearing from my readers!